Welcome to Island Physique, better know as simply IP! We deliver fun, effective and innovative workouts to uplift body, mind and spirit. We offer an intimate and personalized experience in a welcoming environment. Our unique training approach offers a fresh, modern twist to functional and mindful movement. Our classes are expertly designed to compliment one another and collectively bring you the most effective fitness programming for true body and mind transformation. At IP, you can say goodbye to boring workouts and hello to the results you crave.
As a fitness entrepreneur and mother, Fajr knows first-hand the importance of establishing a healthy work/personal life balance and time management. She launched Island Physique in 2013, specializing in time-efficient, fun and effective HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training) workouts, making it easier for mothers and career professionals to incorporate health and fitness into their busy lifestyles.
Her company started off by offering classes and personal training in parks and company gyms, then later developed into what is now one of Bermuda’s leading fitness brands. As a certified Personal Trainer and Yoga Teacher, she expertly designs and passionately delivers fitness and wellness services to a diverse range of clientele.
Her favourite mantra: Come as you are, use what you have, do what you can.
- Certified Personal Trainer & Nutrition Consultant – National Personal Training Institute (NPTI, Florida)
- Yoga Teacher, 200hr RYT – Mindful Integration
- Kettlebell Instructor – NPTI, Florida
- Speedblast Instructor (Speed, Agility and Sports Specific Coaching) – NPTI, Florida
- Osteoblast Instructor (Strength Training for Bone Health) – NPTI, Florida
At IP we create a welcoming and safe space for you to UPLIFT YOUR VIBE! We support and encourage one another as we push through each and every challenging workout. We believe in working hard and having fun while doing it. Whining and negativity is checked at the door! We believe a positive mindset is the key to creating your best life. Our environment is upbeat, friendly and and full of fun. Our intimate class sizes allow us to get up close and personal as we guide you through correct posture and form. We focus on providing a leading-edge, professional and highly enjoyable experience for our clients with every visit! All levels of fitness are welcomed.
IP offers a clean, modern and welcoming environment. We make an effort to keep Bermuda beautiful and operate as eco-friendly as possible. We believe less is more! Our studio encourages minimalism, recycling and utilizing alternative solutions to create the least amount of waste. We ask our clients to assist us by bringing re-fillable water bottles and making use of hand towels for sweat.
Bring a friend to class! There’s no better way to begin than with a friend to share a good burn and laughter with. IP classes often incorporate teamwork and partner challenges. Even if you come alone, more times than none, you will leave class with a few new, pretty cool workout buddies.
- We have a strict no late-entry policy.
- Please arrive at least 5 minutes before the start time of class.
- Please be at your station at the start time of class.
- All of our classes are between 30-45 minutes.
- Please leave your cell phone out of the training room.
- Selfies are allowed post-class.
- Mats, towels and water are provided in studio.
- Our studio only accepts cash and online transfers to the following account:
Account Name: Island Physique
Account Number: 0601614000016
Please send an email with a copy of payment confirmation and stating service purchased.
- We do not allow late entry into any classes. Kindly arrive 5 minutes in advance to class start time.
- NO exceptions will be made.
- Single Class, Class Packages and Unlimited Memberships:
- You must cancel your class at least 4 hours prior to class start time in order to un-reserve your spot and return it to your account.
- Once your spot is cancelled, the class will be returned to your account for use at a future date.
- All Single Classes + Class Passes expire 3 months from purchase date.
- We do not offer extensions.
- For any medical issues, please send us an email explaining your health condition including a signed doctor’s note.
- All Class Packages, Unlimited Memberships, and Workshops are non-transferable.
- All class credits must be used by the original purchasing client.
- IP is NOT responsible for any lost or stolen items.
- Please email us directly for any items you may have left behind.
- Please note, if you booked a class with us and have not checked-in 2 minutes prior to class start time, your spot can be given to someone on the waitlist.
- Single Class and Class Passes: If you do not show up to class and do not cancel, your class will still be deducted from your account.
- Workshops & Events: You must cancel 24 hours or more in advance to receive credit for another workshop or event. If you late-cancel less than 24 hours before class starts you will not receive credit or refund.
- We do NOT offer refunds on any of our services or merchandise.
- Credit may be approved if sufficient proof of medical condition is provided by client.
- Memberships begin on date of purchase. Upon request, you are allowed to adjust your start date within a period of 30 days from the date of purchase.